Wednesday & Thursday, November 28-29
8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
$995 $750 Earlybird pricing (through Nov 2nd)
Ask about our group rates!
(Breakfast pastries and lunches provided.)
11125 Knott Avenue, Unit B
Cypress, CA 90630
Don’t Miss This Comprehensive Two-Day Training for the Cannabis Industry!
Cannabis products are available for recreational and medical use in a variety of forms: edibles, elixirs, capsules, oils. But the cannabis product category that’s poised to explode is the compressed tablet.
Why make cannabis tablets?
- Large-scale production results in higher revenue stream.
- Tablets are more discreet than smoking and other edibles.
- Tablets have consistent, reproducible dosing.
- Edible products can contain unwanted calories and ingredients.
- Tablets have a longer shelf life.
Producing cannabis tablets and capsules can seem like an overwhelming proposition. That’s why we’ve teamed up with experts from Chemroy, Freund-Vector, and more to cover everything you need to know to successfully produce cannabis tablets and capsules!
- Formulation: the key to successful tableting
- Targeted medical cannabis delivery
- Manufacturing quality tablets: consistent weight and dosage
- Manufacturing of liquid capsules
- Oil-to-powder process
- Tablet press operation
- Encapsulator operation
Lunches provided/sponsored by Ribus Specialty Excipients
Nick Slater (Freund-Vector)
Allison Labriola (Chemroy)
…more coming soon!