Tablet R&D Made Easy
When used in conjunction with a single-station R&D tablet press, AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software enables you to quickly measure and evaluate different tablet formulations and properties, speeding the R&D process and reducing the time to large-scale manufacturing production.
AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software helps you easily evaluate compaction properties of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and potential formulations and identify potential tableting issues such as capping, lamination, sticking/picking, porosity, scalability, and tablet robustness during the product development stage.
Natoli AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software for single-station tablet presses:
- Saves time by getting projected data results from formulation changes during R&D
- Evaluates compaction properties of APIs and potential formulations
- Identifies potential tableting issues including capping, lamination, and sticking/picking
- Determines whether there is sufficient tablet tensile strength and lubrication
- Obtains data directly from your R&D tablet press
- Generates data from a single tablet
- Helps evaluate mechanical properties of tablet material
- Generates easy-to-read reports
- When equipped with optional equipment, enables comparison of tablet press scalability parameters
The flexible AIM™ architecture enables Natoli to create a customized R&D platform that meets the needs of each individual customer.
Natoli AIM™ Software for Single-Station Tablet Presses measures:
- Upper/lower compression force
- Upper/lower punch displacement
- Ejection force
- Radial die wall force
- Punch face sticking force
- Heckel plots
- Work curves
Learn more about Natoli AIM™ for the NP-RD10A tablet press.
Quickly Create Valuable Reports
Natoli AIM™ Software allows the user to select from and export many valuable data reports that can include the following information:
- Individual and average forces
- Post-compaction data
- Turret speed (for rotary presses)
- Dwell time
- Compression event consolidation time
- Relaxation time
- Contact time
Easily Generate Plots for Tablet Profiles
Natoli AIM™ Software combines tableting data imported from a tablet press with manually entered tablet parameters to automatically generate plots for the following profiles:
Add AIM™ Software to Your Existing R&D Tablet Press!
Natoli’s AIM™ Software can be added to existing single-station R&D tablet presses that do not come with factory-installed analytical software, greatly increasing their value to the R&D process. Single-station R&D tablet presses with existing software can be upgraded to include the benefits of this data acquisition and analytical software. AIM™ Software adds the ability to develop Heckel plots and work curves. The software is available for both single-station and rotary R&D presses as well as production tablet presses. The AIM™ Analytical Software Package comes with force transducer sensors, displacement sensors, and AIM™ Software preloaded on a Lenovo Flex 5 14” laptop computer.
SEE IT IN ACTION!
Contact us to schedule a live demonstration or get more information.