Save Valuable R&D Time with This Easy-to-Use Formulation Analysis Software
Natoli now offers AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software for the Natoli NP-RD10A research and development tablet press. The combination of AIM™ Software and the R&D tablet press enables you to evaluate formulation properties and identify potential tableting issues—including capping, lamination, sticking/picking, and tablet robustness, during the tablet development stage. Plus, the software can optimize tablet tensile strength and lubrication for successful large-scale manufacturing production.
AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software for the NP-RD10A R&D tablet press:
- Saves time by getting projected data results from formulation changes during R&D
- Evaluates compaction properties of APIs and potential formulations
- Identifies potential tableting issues including capping, lamination, and sticking/picking
- Determines whether there is sufficient tablet tensile strength and lubrication
- Obtains data directly from your R&D tablet press
- Can generate data from a single tablet
- Helps evaluate mechanical properties of tablet material
- Generates easy-to-read reports
AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software saves time during the R&D process by getting projected tablet data from even minor formulation changes. It can generate data from a single tablet, allowing scientists to use a minimum amount of their formulation and therefore reduce R&D costs. The software measures and evaluates API mechanical properties including elastic recovery, brittleness, and plasticity and enables the research team to select the appropriate excipients and correct scale-up issues before large-scale manufacturing begins.
AIM™ Software for the NP-RD10A Tablet Press Measures:
- Compression force
- Ejection force
- Fill depth
The software exports fill depth, main compression force and ejection force data, and tablet sequence number directly from your tablet press. Data collected is stored and organized in the software database allowing users to enter post-compaction tablet measurements for plotting tableting and formulation characteristics. Once the product formulation is analyzed, you can enter the Hausner Ratio, compressibility index, and powder true density—storing this information for use with future tablet research.
Natoli AIM™ Software combines imported tableting data from a tablet press with manually entered tablet parameters to automatically generate plots for the following profiles:
AIM™ Software Reports:
Natoli AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software allows you to select from and export a number of valuable data reports that can include the following information:
- Peak ejection and compression force data
- Post compaction data
- Dwell time
- Compression event contact time, rise time, and fall time
SEE IT IN ACTION!
Contact us to schedule a live demonstration or get more information.