The NP-RD10A is the ultimate single-station, semi-automatic benchtop laboratory tablet press.
The NP-RD10A tablet press is ideal for laboratory research and development when only small samples are available for testing. The NP-RD10A has multi-layering capabilities and permits independent control of both tablet hardness and weight to meet tablet specific production requirements and specifications.
The NP-RD10A fits on benchtop areas and is constructed with an electro-less nickel frame. Using this tablet press in lab research significantly helps to significantly improve tablet uniformity, reduce trial-and-error, decrease formulation waste, and save valuable time and effort.
NP-RD10A Tablet Press Features:
- Utilizes standard TSM or EU “B”, “D” and “F” tool configurations
- Digital process meter for compression and ejection force display
- Programmable parameters for compression force control and automatic cycle return
- Micro-adjustable depth of fill provides extremely accurate layer weight control
- Quick tablet ejector lever easily ejects tablet, eliminating the need for disassembly
- ½” thick Lexan® guards serve as safety shields
- Electro-less nickel coated frame reflects rugged construction
- 10 U.S./10 metric ton capacity
- Eliminates the handling of multiple tool parts to compress a single tablet
- Extra deep fill capacity option
- RS 485 serial communications output
- Quick tooling changeover
- Multi-layering capabilities
- CE Certified
Learn more about how Natoli’s new AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software works with the NP-RD10A: https://natoli.com/products/tablet-presses/natoli-aim-data-acquisition-analytical-software-for-the-np-rd10a-tablet-press/.
Whatever your needs, simple or complex, standard or original design, we welcome your inquiry. Please review product videos, photos and brochures when available below. Also feel free to fill out the product inquiry form below to request more information on this product.