Please let me know if you have a survey or rewarding system for your service in your company. I will give you a rating on client satisfaction for 100 out of 10. Your company is lucky to have you. Thank you.
- a Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Company
Designed for Small Scale Production
Natoli Engineering’s NP-P20A single-station hydraulic tablet press is a favorite for the production of injectable micro-pellets and for marginal formulations requiring deep-fill. The NP-P20A meets the FDA’s requirements for batch reporting and secure data management under CFR 21 Part 11 compliance.
Formulation Fill Options:
Standard Fill: Produces standard-sized tablets from formulations that are capable of consistently filling the dies.
Shaker Fill: Enables inject-able micro-pellets to be produced vertically even with product formulations whose characteristics will not fill the die consistently.
Deep-Fill: Provides the fill depth to make very thick tablets and inject-able micro-pellets vertically even in higher dosages.
Double-Fill: Produces tablets that require more fill depth than allowed with the deep-fill option.
Pre-compression: Eliminates air entrapment to prevent capping and lamination and can be run simultaneously with other operating modes.
- Easy-to-use menu-driven operation
- Intuitive 12″ HMI touchscreen
- Mobile press with four casters
- Utilizes standard TSM and EU B, D, core rod, deep-fill, and multi-tip tooling. Tooling can be keyed or not keyed
- Programmable parameters for pre- and main compression force control
- Completely enclosed guard system
- Autodosing feature adjusts dosing to maintain compression force with product granulation density changes
- Automatic ejection
- Deep-fill B and D tooling option increases B or D tooling maximum depth of fill from 12.7 mm to 34.9 mm using special deep-fill tooling
- Core rod B and D tooling
- Large tablets with a major axis up to 50 mm can be produced in standard and unique shapes
Natoli AIM™ Control System:
Provides all the reporting and features of a full-size production rotary tablet press – modified to a single-station configuration.
Audit Trail Module: Records all critical setting changes during batch production.
Recipe Module: Reduces set-up time by storing product recipes in a secure database.
Batch Reporting Module: Records and stores all batch records, alarms, errors, stops, and starts. This information can be extracted to a USB drive or automatically saved to a secure network drive.
Security Module: Has five levels of security based on job function. Authentication and accessibility to different modules can be managed at the console or from a remote connection. Optional authentication using an HID badge can be added.
Remote Module: Provides a secure connection so settings and critical production data can be monitored remotely from a desktop PC. Natoli engineers can troubleshoot issues, monitor performance, and install software upgrades remotely after hours if required.
- Consistent Pellet/Tablet Thickness: Both upper and lower punch positions are adjusted at maximum compression to ensure consistency of tablet/pellet thickness, a critical dimension for inject-able therapies.
- Rejects Defective Tablets: User-programmable tablet rejection system automatically identifies and rejects tablets based on compression force changes and the position of the upper and lower punches at maximum compression.
- Consistent Weight Control: Feeder paddle speed and fill time of the die are adjustable, allowing even hard-to-tablet products to be produced at a consistent weight.
NP-P20A TABLET PRESS SPECIFICATIONS:
|Punch Type||EU 19 / TSM B||EU 1″ / TSM B||EU 1″ / TSM D||Deep Fill D||Deep Fill B|
|Max. Depth of Fill||20.6 mm (0.8110″)||17.5 mm (0.6875″)||22.2 mm (0.8740″)||12.7—34.9 mm (0.5000—1.3740″)||12.7—34.9 mm (0.5000—1.3740”)|
|Max. Round Diameter||17.5 mm (0.6875”)||16.0 mm (0.6299″)||23.8 mm (0.9370″)||23.8 mm (0.9370″)||17.5 mm (0.6875”)|
|Shaped Major Dimension||19.1 mm (0.7519″)||16.0 mm (0.6299”)||25.4 mm (1.00″)||25.4 mm (1.00″)||19.1 mm (0.7519″)|
|Max. Main Compression Force||42 kN / 9,500 lbs|
|Max. Pre-Compression Force||42 kN / 9,500 lbs|
|Tablet Rate Per Hour||120|
|Weight||500 kg / 1100 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||680 kg / 1500 lbs|
|Power Requirements||110-230VAC 1ph 50-60hz 24 amps|