Our Benchtop Manual Single-Station Tablet Press
This single-station tablet press is ideal for pharmaceutical laboratory research and development when only small samples of API are available. The NP-RD10 has multi-layering capabilities and permits independent control of both tablet hardness and weight to meet tablet production requirements and specifications.
Ideal for R&D environments, using this tablet press in lab research significantly helps to maintain tablet uniformity, reduce trial and error, and decrease formulation waste.
- 10-ton hydraulic pressure gauge
- ½” thick Lexan® guards serve as safety shields
- Tablet ejector lever easily ejects tablet, eliminating the need for disassembly
- Micro-adjustable depth of fill provides extremely accurate layer weight control
- Electro-less nickel coated frame reflects rugged construction
- Utilizes “TSM” or “EU” “B”, “D” and “F” standard tool configurations
- Digital depth of fill gauge optimizes tablet weight consistency
- Eliminates the handling of multiple tool parts to compress a single tablet
Also available in automatic (NP-RD10A)
GET A QUOTE: