Tablet Development & Tooling Scale Up Maintenance
Date: October 18-19, 2023
Location: Poland Technical Center
Tablet Press Setup, Operation, and Maintenance:
- Minimize RSD’s through proper tablet press setup and operation
- Proper press maintenance to reduce downtime and operating costs
- Tooling standards and terminology overview
- Identifying and troubleshooting common compression problems/tablet defects
- Tooling and tablet press inspection, cleaning, and maintenance
- Tooling steel types and coatings
- Tablet press setup and operation—achieving and maintaining tablet parameters
- Visual and dimensional inspections for potential tooling defects
- Tooling polishing and maintenance (bring in your own tools for an evaluation and no-cost polishing)—Reduce costs and maintain quality tablets!
- Proper cleaning, handling, and storage of tooling
Can't travel? We have e-training opportunities so you can learn from wherever you are!
Customized On-Site Training
Got a big group that needs training? Let us come to you you! Contact us today to set up an on-site training for your team.