Thank you so much for getting the tooling done so quickly. As I was telling my client, I had a great relationship with Natoli in the past at my previous employer and Natoli will always go above and beyond to try to help the client out but even I was surprised that you could turn around this order so quickly. From our management, we really appreciated Natoli being able to process the tooling in an expedited manner!!!!
- Pharmaceutical Company
Tool Inspection System
Ready to improve tablet quality and consistency?
Eliminate waste and ensure compliance with Natoli’s tablet press inspection software and tools.
Our Tool Management-II (TM-II) tablet compression tooling management software, combined with the Laser Vision System (LVS) punch inspection device, provides critical tooling data faster and easier than ever before.
The combination works together for automatic inspection data storage and analysis. Measurements taken can be transferred with a click of a button. This increases your efficiency and eliminates the possibility of human error.
Tablet press inspection software made easy – like it should be.
We designed the TM-II to help companies like yours improve product quality and consistency.
TM-II organizes critical punch inspection dimensions through a user-friendly, comprehensive tooling database. When combined with our laser vision system (LVS), TM-II is the most powerful tablet press inspection software and tool control device on the market.
- Produces detailed reports on tooling information related to inspections, measurements, purchase orders, drawings, steel type, machine type and more
- Displays on-screen options to easily view or save tooling and tablet drawings
- Boosts tablet manufacturing by effectively tracking tool usage
- Updates entire tool sets at one time
- Organizes tool sets according to the products/tablets they produce
- Prepares detailed reports to meet FDA requirements that can be easily located through a tool query
- Tracks critical dimensions of each tip on a multi-tip punch
- Provides a complete system to help you achieve Part 11 compliance, including validation package, database security, electronic audits, and more
LVS Punch Inspection Device:
- Features modern dual laser technology
- Ensures accurate inspections by measuring the critical punch dimensions.
- Eliminates the risk of punch tip damage from handling or scratches
- Speeds up the inspection process by recording real-time measurements
- Instantly records measurements at the click of a button
- Reduces cycle time by automatically storing only critical tooling dimensions directly into the database