This is such great news! You and Natoli are the best. You have no idea how much this has helped us. We greatly appreciate all the hard work. Thank you again
- Pharmaceutical Company,
Designed for R&D and Pilot Production
The multi-functional NP-RD30 comes equipped with features that can take you all the way from R&D through production. Outperforming any other tablet press in its class, the NP-RD30 replicates the design and functionality of a full-scale production press with the analytical capabilities of an R&D machine. Whether you’re manufacturing small clinical batches or working with a new product, the NP-RD30 rotary press is built for ultimate efficiency and the dependability you need to reach your goals.
Compresses heavy tablets effortlessly with the push of a button!
Doesn’t stall on start-up; keeps consistent forces even at high RPMs!
Get your product to market faster with the data acquisition, analysis, and scalability features of the NP-RD30!
The NP-RD30’s integrated AIM™Pro data acquisition and analytical software is designed to ease formulation and process development and minimize production issues during scale-up.
- Provides tablet press scalability parameters
- Calculates tensile strength for round, convex, and oblong tablets
- Quickly measures and evaluates tablet formulations and properties
- Provides projected data from formulation changes
- Reduces trial and error
- Evaluates compaction properties of APIs and potential formulations
- Measures and reports data for tabletability, compactibility, compressibility, and strain rate profiles
- Effectively optimizes lubrication levels with ejection/compression profiles
- Gravity Feed Frame and Hopper Options
- Single-tablet Mode
- Combination Caster/Levelers
- Push-button, Self-adjusting Lower Punch Retainers
- Gravity or Dual-Paddle Force Feeder w/Angled Plow Design
- Optimized Fill Cam Design
- Separate Mechanical and Compression Zones
While designed to meet the needs of research and development teams, the NP-RD30 could be used as a small tablet production press.
NP-RD30 TABLET PRESS SPECIFICATIONS:
|Attributes||4+4 Station||8 Station||10 Station||15 Station||19 Station||22 Station|
|Punch Type||EU 19, EU D/TSM B, D||EU D/TSM D||EU 19/TSM B||EU D/TSM D||EU 19/TSM B||EU 19/TSM B|
|Maximum Depth of Fill||20—22mm (0.787—0.866″)||22mm (0.866″)||20mm (0.787″)||22mm (0.866″)||20mm (0.787”)||20mm (0.787″)|
|Maximum Round Diameter||17.5—23.8mm (0.687—0.937″)||23.8mm (0.937″)||17.5mm (0.687″)||23.8mm (0.937″)||17.5mm (0.687”)||12.7mm (0.500”)|
|Shaped Major Dimension||19.0—25.4mm (0.750—1.00″)||25.4mm (1.00″)||19.0mm (0.750″)||25.4mm (1.00″)||19.0mm (0.750”)||19.0mm (0.750”)|
|Main Compression Force||60kN|
|Pre- and Main Upper Punch Penetration||0—6mm|
|Compression Data Collection||10kN strain gauge sensors to accurately collect compression data|
|Vertical Pressure Roller Movement||Proper upper and lower punch alignment allowing longer simultaneous dwell|
|Pitch Circle Diameter||200mm|
|Dwell Time Range||9.1—91ms|
|Tangential Velocity Range||105—1047mm/sec|
|Turret Speed||10-100 RPM|
|Machine Total Weight||2,835 lbs (3,235 lbs Shipping Weight)|
|Tablets Per Hour||2,400—24,000||4,800—48,000||6,000—60,000||9,000—90,000||11,400—114,000||13,200—132,000|