It is wonderful to have someone like you working with me to catch those things, excellent customer service as always.
- Pharmaceutical Company
Designed for R&D and Pilot Production
The multi-functional NP-RD30 comes equipped with features that can take you all the way from R&D through production. Outperforming any other tablet press in its class, the NP-RD30 replicates the design and functionality of a full-scale production press with the analytical capabilities of an R&D machine. Whether you’re manufacturing small clinical batches or working with a new product, the NP-RD30 rotary press is built for ultimate efficiency and the dependability you need to reach your goals.
Compresses heavy tablets effortlessly with the push of a button!
Doesn’t stall on start-up; keeps consistent forces even at high RPMs!
Get your product to market faster with the data acquisition, analysis, and scalability features of the NP-RD30!
The NP-RD30’s integrated AIM™Pro data acquisition and analytical software is designed to ease formulation and process development and minimize production issues during scale-up.
- Provides tablet press scalability parameters
- Calculates tensile strength for round, convex, and oblong tablets
- Quickly measures and evaluates tablet formulations and properties
- Provides projected data from formulation changes
- Reduces trial and error
- Evaluates compaction properties of APIs and potential formulations
- Measures and reports data for tabletability, compactibility, compressibility, and strain rate profiles
- Effectively optimizes lubrication levels with ejection/compression profiles
- Gravity Feed Frame and Hopper Options
- Single-tablet Mode
- Combination Caster/Levelers
- Push-button, Self-adjusting Lower Punch Retainers
- Gravity or Dual-Paddle Force Feeder w/Angled Plow Design
- Optimized Fill Cam Design
- Separate Mechanical and Compression Zones
While designed to meet the needs of research and development teams, the NP-RD30 could be used as a small tablet production press.
Call us at 636.926.8900 or get a quote today.
NP-RD30 TABLET PRESS SPECIFICATIONS:
|Attributes||4+4 Station||8 Station||10 Station||15 Station||19 Station||22 Station|
|Punch Type||EU 19, EU D/TSM B, D||EU D/TSM D||EU 19/TSM B||EU D/TSM D||EU 19/TSM B||EU 19/TSM B|
|Maximum Depth of Fill||20—22mm (0.787—0.866″)||22mm (0.866″)||20mm (0.787″)||22mm (0.866″)||20mm (0.787”)||20mm (0.787″)|
|Maximum Round Diameter||17.5—23.8mm (0.687—0.937″)||23.8mm (0.937″)||17.5mm (0.687″)||23.8mm (0.937″)||17.5mm (0.687”)||12.7mm (0.500”)|
|Shaped Major Dimension||19.0—25.4mm (0.750—1.00″)||25.4mm (1.00″)||19.0mm (0.750″)||25.4mm (1.00″)||19.0mm (0.750”)||19.0mm (0.750”)|
|Main Compression Force||60kN|
|Pre- and Main Upper Punch Penetration||0—6mm|
|Compression Data Collection||10kN strain gauge sensors to accurately collect compression data|
|Vertical Pressure Roller Movement||Proper upper and lower punch alignment allowing longer simultaneous dwell|
|Pitch Circle Diameter||200mm|
|Dwell Time Range||9.1—91ms|
|Tangential Velocity Range||105—1047mm/sec|
|Turret Speed||10-100 RPM|
|Machine Total Weight||2,835 lbs (3,235 lbs Shipping Weight)|
|Tablets Per Hour||2,400—24,000||4,800—48,000||6,000—60,000||9,000—90,000||11,400—114,000||13,200—132,000|