Thanks to your team for all of the efforts that you have made to rush this order!
- Pharmaceutical Company
Setting a New Benchmark for Ease of Operation
The NP-255 is a robust tablet press that was built to meet even the most demanding needs of the mid-sized tableting industry. The press has features and options designed to increase production, improve tablet quality, reduce waste, and set a new benchmark for ease of operation. Designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, this unique machine has a maximum production speed of 192,000 tablets per hour.
With a hardened steel die table, a gravity feeder that is interchangeable with a two-paddle forced feeder, and our industry-leading intuitive Natoli AIM™ ProPlus control system, the NP-255 is the new standard for value in the mid-sized tableting industry.
Get a quote or download our brochure today.
- Standard TSM and EU B, D, or BB tooling
- Intuitive AIM™ control system provides operation feedback to help maintain tablet quality and improve productivity
- Continuously lubricated punches, cams, and turret to help eliminate wear, reduce heat, and minimize product sticking issues
- Tablet weight, thickness, and hardness adjustments can be made as needed during production
- Completely segregated compression and mechanical zones
- Punch barrels and die table are vacuumed during production to eliminate build up and reduce change over time
- Upper and lower punch guides have soft seals to reduce punch binding and heat in the punches, and contain the product granulation
- Reduced product loss with our specially designed feeder and powder recirculation system
- Upper and lower cam track guards keep cams cleaner to reduce heat, wear, and increased tooling life
- Lower punch retainers to help maintain consistent tablet weight
- Direct drive gears for decreased wear and slippage
- Turret mounted with upper and lower tapered bearing
- cGMP- and CE-compliant
- Instrumented force monitoring
- Combination caster/levelers for easy mobility and setup
- Dual-paddle power rotary forced feeder
- Tablet reject chute
- 3VT System
- Hopper vibration unit
- The NP-255 boasts features essential for successful mid-sized tableting without the full-scale price. Ready to take on your manufacturing needs, the NP-255 is easy to operate and utilizes Natoli AIM™ ProPlus Control System. Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, the NP-255 is the new standard for value in the mid-sized tableting industry.
- AUTO-LUBRICATED PUNCH GUIDES – Reduce wear and heat build-up, minimizing sticking and binding.
- EASY ACCESS TO DOSING, COMPRESSION & OVERLOAD SETTINGS – Allows press operators to adjust settings while press is in production.
- Push-button, Self-adjusting Lower Punch Retainers shorten installation time and reduce tooling and cam wear.
Natoli NP-255 Tablet Press Specifications:
|22 Station||28 Station||32 Station|
|Punch Type||EU 1″ / TSM D / MDT-25||EU 19 / TSM B / MDT-19||EU 19 / TSM B / MDT-19|
|Max. Tablet Depth of Fill||20.6 mm (0.8125″)||17.5 mm (0.6875″)||17.5 mm (0.6875″)|
|Max. Round Tablet Diameter||23.8 mm (0.9375″)||17.5 mm (0.6875″)||16.0 mm (0.6250″)|
|Shaped Major Diameter||25.4 mm (1.00″)||19.0 mm (0.7500″)||16.0 mm (0.6250″)|
|Main Upper Punch Penetration||0-6.35 mm|
|Max Main Compression Force||90kN|
|Pitch Circle Diameter||292 mm|
|Turret Speed||10-100 RPM|
|Tablet Rate Per Hour||13,200-132,000||16,800-168,000||19,200-192,000|