The Ultimate Single-Station, Semi-Automatic Bench Top Laboratory Tablet Press.
The NP-RD10A tablet press is ideal for laboratory research and development when only small samples of API are available for testing. The NP-RD10A has multi-layering capabilities and permits independent control of both tablet hardness and weight to meet tablet production requirements and specifications.
Eliminate the handling of multiple tool parts to compress a single tablet with the NP-RD10A. Using this tablet press in lab research helps to significantly improve tablet uniformity, reduce trial-and-error, decrease formulation waste, and save valuable time and effort.
- Utilizes standard TSM or EU “B”, “D” and “F” Tooling
- Tooling can be keyed or not keyed
- Digital Process Meter for Compression and Ejection Force Display
- Programmable Parameters for Compression Force Control and Automatic Cycle Return
- Micro-adjustable Depth of Fill (for extremely accurate layer weight control)
- Quick Tablet Ejector Lever (eliminates need for disassembly)
- Quick Tooling Changeover
- Multi-layering Capabilities
- Digital Micro Fill Gauge for Accurate Die Dosing
- Automatic Release of Compression Pressure and Upper Punch Retraction
- ½” Thick Lexan® Guard Safety Shields
- Electro-less Nickel Coated Frame
- 10 U.S./10 Metric Ton Capacity
- RS 485 Serial Communications Output
- CE Certified
Learn more about how Natoli’s new AIM™ Data Acquisition and Analytical Software works with the NP-RD10A to take your R&D to the next level!
Also available in manual (NP-RD10)
- Deep Fill Options Increase Maximum Fill Depth
- Core Rod Options Allow Use of Special RD10 Core Rods
- Die-less Tool Set Option
- Specialty Size Tooling Options
- Digital Process Meter for Data Acquisition via RS-485 Port
SEE IT IN ACTION!
GET A QUOTE: