Please let me know if you have a survey or rewarding system for your service in your company. I will give you a rating on client satisfaction for 100 out of 10. Your company is lucky to have you. Thank you.
- a Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Company
Increased Production Rate and Better Yields=Efficiency
The NP-155 is equipped with essential features that were designed and engineered to produce quality tablets at an affordable price. With its double-sided design, the NP-155 produces two tablets per press turret cycle, allowing you to double your tablet production while running at standard single-sided rotary press speeds. The NP-155 provides significant versatility for delivering exceptional tablet quality, consistency, and production.
Unique cam system design increases the natural vacuum created when the lower punches are pulled down under the feeder opening which helps pull the powder into the dies more efficiently.
Drive systems and gearboxes have been designed to run consistently at the higher compression forces required for some tablets.
- Dual Vacuum System
- Continuous Punch Head and Cam Lubrication
- Push-button, Self-adjusting Lower Punch Retainers
- Powder Flow Enhancer (PFE)
- Upper and Lower Snap-in Punch Seals
- Auto-lubricated Punch Guides
- Pre-compression mode allows first compression cycle to be used as pre-compression if needed
- Compression Force monitoring
- Strain-gauged ejection cam
- Force feeder
- Tablet reject chute
- Adjustable tablet ejection air stream to aid with tablet ejection, reducing tablet damage
- Combination caster/levelers for easy setup
- Modular shipping crate allows press to be moved from state to state easily and securely
Natoli AIM™ Control System
Designed for user-friendly and trouble-free operation, the tried and proven Natoli AIM™ Control System acquires and reports critical tablet production data in an integrated 21 CFR Part 11–compliant system architecture.
Natoli AIM™ Tracks & Reports:
- Force deviation during batch production*
- All produced tablets in the following categories: setup, batch, or rejected tablets*
- Critical alarms, starts, stops, and error
codes per batch
- Batch and end-of-batch production data*
- Batch RSD monitoring for product variation*
*Instrumented force monitoring option is required for these functions.
NP-155 TABLET SPECIFICATIONS:
|45 Station||35 Station||37 Station|
|Punch Type||EU 19/ TSM B/ MDT-19||EU 19/ TSM B/ MDT-19||EU 19/ TSM B/ MDT-19|
|Max. Depth of Fill (Stnd./Double)||17.5 mm (0.69″) / 27 mm (1.063″)|
|Maximum Round Diameter||12.7 mm (0.5″)||17.46 mm (0.6875″)||17.46 mm (0.6875″)|
|Maximum Thickness||8.73 mm (0.3437″)||8.73 mm (0.3437″)||8.73 mm (0.3437”)|
|Multi-Functional Press Option||Double-sided press with the capability to convert side one to pre-compression*|
|Main Compression Force||57.82 kN|
|Pre-Compression Force*||57.82 kN|
|Pitch Circle Diameter||384.18 mm|
|Turret Speed||50 rpm|
|Tablets Per Hour**||54,000-270,000||42,000-210,000||44,400-222,000|
* When pre-compression option is installed
** Double filling and pre-compression modes of operation cut the output rates by 50%