A medium output rotary press designed to meet cGMP and CE compliance standards.
This economical tablet press was built to last with direct drive gears to reduce wear and decrease slippage. Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA, this reliable machine can produce more than 280,000 tablets per hour.
The NP-155 was built for quality with a hardened steel die table, electroless nickel plating above the die table, 3 point gravity feed frame, and a touch screen HMI control. It features manual weight, thickness, and overload adjustments, automatically lubricated punch guides, and adjustable punch penetration.
- High quality, low cost solution for tablet manufacturers in need of a medium-output rotary tablet press
- Direct drive gears for decreased wear and slippage
- cGMP and CE compliant
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
Complete spare parts inventory
- Lexan® Upper Guards
- Turret Mounted with Upper and Lower Tapered Bearing
- Equipped with Locking Safety Door Switches
- Utilizes standard TSM or EU “B” and “BB” Tooling
- Upper and Lower Punch Guide Seals
Whatever your needs, simple or complex, standard or original design, we welcome your inquiry. Please feel free to fill out the form below to request more information.