Upcoming Training Event Dates:
Basics of Tablet Manufacturing & Troubleshooting, Natoli Headquarters
2017 training sessions have come to a close, but we are happy to announce our training dates for 2018! Keep an eye on your email or this page for when registration opens for the 2018 training events. These training sessions fill up quickly!
February 20-22 REGISTER NOW AND SAVE $100!
This is a unique classroom and hands-on training course featuring open discussions, one-on-one consultations, Q&A and live demonstrations with participation always encouraged.
Who will benefit from this course?
- Tooling Technicians
- Tablet Press Operators
- Tablet Press Maintenance Technicians
- QC/QA Personnel
- Research & Development Personnel
A partial list of topics covered during this course:
- Tablet shapes & designs
- Tablet press setup & operation
- Tooling options
- Steel types
- Tool inspection
- Tool reworking & polishing
View the February course brochure (below) for all details.
VIEW COURSE BROCHURE
Training Seminars at TCR
These one day training seminars will go over the basics of tablet compression tooling or the encapsulation process. You will get hands-on experience with press set-up and maintenance, tooling inspection, tool polishing and maintenance basics; and proper segment and dosing alignment with encapsulation.
- Thursday, February 15th (TCR California) – SOLD OUT
- Friday, February 16th (TCR California) – JUST ADDED
- Thursday July 19th (TCR California)
- Thursday, March 29th (TCR California)
- Thursday, June 7th -IN SPANISH!- (TCR New York)
- Thursday, August 16th (TCR California)
- Thursday, September 20th (TCR New York)
- March 26-30th (TCR Poland)
Get a deal when you attend both the Tablet Press seminar on Wednesday and come back for Encapsulation on Thursday.
Tablet Presses & Encapsulation*
- Wednesday April 25th & Thursday April 26th
*Special Split Session (can also just attend one day)