Upcoming Training Event Dates:
Tablet Compression & Powder Rheology: Hands-On Demonstration and Training
December 4-5, 2019 Register Now!
- Quality by Design (QbD) approaches to understand process variables and the impact to Critcal Quality Attributes (CQA).
- Identify common tableting issues and remedies with the FT4 Powder Rheometer® and Natoli’S NP-RD30 Instrumented Tablet Press.
- Flow issues
- Attrition of powder during recirculation
- Tablet robustness issues
- Capping / Lamination
- Picking / Sticking
Hands-On Laboratory Includes:
- FT4 Dynamic testing to include
- Basic Flowability Energy (BFE)
- Cohesiveness vs. Adhesiveness
- NP-RD30 Compression testing to include:
- Tabletability profiles and the advantages of De-aeration
- Compressibility & Compactibility profiles
- Scalability Strain Rate Profiles
Watch the video from a past training course: