Need a medium-output rotary tablet press with a single footprint?
The NP-400 TABLET PRESS is a 24/7 workhorse that features built in controls and off-the-shelf electronics. A self-lubricated turret and upper and lower cams reduce maintenance costs. Automatic punch head grease provides longer tool life and operation time. The integrated controller is encapsulated in a single footprint design, which is ideal for tablet manufacturers who need a reliable, efficient press to make up to 180,000 tablets per hour.
Benefits and Standard Features:
- cGMP and CE compliant
- User friendly touchscreen
- Complete spare parts inventory
- Automatic weight control for precise, consistent, and accurate tablets
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA for quality and reliability
- Lexan® Upper Guards
- Turret Mounted with Upper and Lower Tapered Bearing
- Equipped with Locking Safety Door Switches
- Utilizes standard TSM or EU “B”, “BB”, “D” Tooling, and optional MDT tooling available
- Upper and Lower Punch Guide Seals
- Tablet Reject Chute
- Pre-Compression Force Monitoring
- Ejection Force Monitoring
- Lower Tight Punch Force Monitoring
- Humidity Monitoring
Whatever your needs, simple or complex, standard or original design, we welcome your inquiry. Please feel free to fill out the form below to request more information.