I have incredible respect for the people at Natoli. They are great people that are truly passionate about their work…I respect your work and values. Especially seeing the quality of your tools, presses, and the overall diversity of workers at Natoli.
- Medicinal Cannabis Company
Make Quick Work of Tablet R&D
For use with R&D tablet presses, Natoli Quick-Release™ Tooling allows researchers to quickly change punch head configurations to determine the ideal dwell time for a tablet formulation.
QUICK-RELEASE™ TOOLING STATION COMES WITH:
- One punch barrel
- Three interchangeable head configurations (domed, extended flat domed, and full radius)
- One customized punch tip
Solve tableting scale-up challenges while saving both time and money with innovative Quick-Release™ Tooling
- Determine the ideal production dwell time before scale-up without changing turret speed by easily and quickly changing punch head configurations
- Eliminate the time and labor required to replace multiple sets of tooling during the R&D process and the cost of purchasing multiple sets of tooling
- Perform a detailed analysis of a formulation’s compressibility as well as greater troubleshooting capacity in the early stages of tablet development
Solve Formulation Challenges Before Scale-up
Scaling up a tablet to manufacturing production can be difficult due to mechanical and operational differences between R&D and production tablet presses. Natoli Quick-Release™ Tooling helps resolve these concerns in the development stage, allowing the researcher to:
- Quickly and easily change punch head configurations to test different dwell times without purchasing multiple sets of tooling or changing turret speed
- Determine the ideal compression profile while keeping the turret at the required speed relative to powder feed and desired tablet output—invaluable for continuous manufacturing
- Optimize material selection for each punch component
Ceramic Barrel Option:
- Requires no lubrication
- Less wear, less friction, and less heat buildup
- Absorbs less heat from surrounding metals
- Will not expand due to heat
- Reduces potential for tooling binding
Get a quote or call a customer service representative at 636.926.8900 today to learn more about Natoli Quick-Release™ Tooling.