Thanks to the success of our 2016 Basics of Tablet Manufacturing and Troubleshooting courses, we have scheduled four training courses throughout 2017, the first to be held January 17 – 19 at our corporate headquarters near St. Louis, MO.
The three-day intensive course is designed to provide up-close-and-personal instruction through traditional classroom and hands-on training. Held in our state-of-the-art training center, participants will quickly learn the do’s, don’ts and how-to’s of the tablet manufacturing process and problem-solving.
You will also tour the Natoli campus for an intimate look into the unique manufacturing process of punches and dies, from design to completion.
Who should attend:
Tooling technicians, tablet press operators, tablet press maintenance technicians, QC/QA personnel, research and development and their supervisors, who are in the pharmaceutical, veterinary, nutritional, confectionery and industrial markets.
- Enhanced knowledge of troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for tablet presses and tooling.
- Increased understanding of TSM specifications and tooling options in order to reduce downtime by minimizing compression problems.
- Basics of tablet shapes & designs
- Tablet press setup & operation – causes and effects
- General background of tooling options and steel types
- Tool inspection
- Formulation and granulation overview
- Introduction to Natoli’s TM-II tool inspection system
- Hands-on tool reworking & polishing
In addition to classes and open discussions, this course also involves in-depth, hands-on sessions focusing on tablet press setup, tooling maintenance and tool inspection.
Take your tablet manufacturing and troubleshooting knowledge to the next level. Become an industry expert.
Spaces are limited, so REGISTER HERE TODAY!
Can’t join us in January? We have three additional Basics of Tablet Manufacturing and Troubleshooting courses scheduled for 2017:
- April 25-27
- August 22-24
- November 7-9