Start the New Year off right with our Encapsulation Setup & Operation training course instructed by Natoli Engineering experts!
With the proper setup and operation of machinery, high-quality capsules can be produced all while avoiding costly downtime.
Discover encapsulation best practices for optimum production and tips to reduce costly downtime. Get a complete overview of the encapsulation process from capsule separation through segment cleaning and more!
Thursday, January 31st
8:15 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sign up now and SAVE 10%!
11125 Knott Avenue Unit B
Cypress, CA 90630
- Machine setup and troubleshooting common errors
- Factors affecting capsule quality
- Troubleshooting common encapsulation problems (sticky product, capsule separation, etc.)
- Equipment cleaning and maintenance
- Setup and operate the Bosch brand encapsulator and troubleshoot common issues
- Proper encapsulation segment and dosing alignment
- Proper equipment cleaning and maintenance techniques
Join Natoli Experts:
Mr. Carlisle was the founder of Carlisle Precision Machining, a leader in the manufacturing of aftermarket change and spare parts for encapsulation machines, which became a subsidiary of Natoli Engineering Company in March 2018. Mr. Carlisle brings over 10 years of knowledge and experience in the encapsulation industry to the Natoli team.
Mr. Serrano has more than 40 years of experience in nutraceutical manufacturing, with expertise in processing, coating, granulation, blending, compression, and encapsulation. Mr. Serrano conducts training on cGMP and standard operating procedures; reviews standard operating procedures; and troubleshoots formulations. Based at Natoli’s Tablet Compression Resource service center in Southern California, Mr. Serrano is fluent in both English and Spanish.