The budding cannabis tablet industry can be very lucrative. Producing the tablets can seem like an overwhelming proposition. That’s why Natoli Engineering offers a two-day hands-on learning experience. Join us for our upcoming Cannabis Oil, Powder Processing & Tablet Manufacturing Process training this Dec. 7-8 in Telford, PA. This intensive course will provide you with the knowledge reduce headaches down the road.
While tablet manufacturing has been around for more than a century, scaling up to large scale production still poses challenging surprises. Our experts will teach you the in detail the processes and scientific methodology involved in successful cannabis tablet manufacturing. Natoli has followed these best practices for nearly 50 years.
Attendees will learn each step of the process, from the fundamentals to advanced studies of proper ingredient combinations and direct compression methods.
Why make cannabis tablets?
- Tablets have consistent, reproducible dosing.
- Tablets are more discreet than smoking or edibles.
- Tablets have a longer shelf life.
- Large-scale production results in a higher revenue stream.
In this class, you will learn:
- How to efficiently manufacture quality tablets with consistent weight and dosage.
- Targeted medical cannabis delivery.
- Proper formulation – the key to successful tableting.
- All the tablet types, including effervescent, mint, chewable candy, orally disintegrating tablet, immediate release, extended release, and sublingual.
- Granulation techniques to increase your inactive ingredient’s bulk density and tabletability.
You will receive hands-on training in:
- Oil-to-powder processing using state-of-the-art equipment.
- Tablet press set-up, operation, and troubleshooting.
- Create and compress formulations.
- Developing formulations for cannabis tableting.
Coming out of the class you will be on your way to conquer common manufacturing challenges, including powder flow, tablet weight consistency, tablet sticking and picking, robustness, stability, and quality control of the final products
The course begins in a few short weeks. Sign up today to reserve your spot at this valuable class.