A small group of individuals were on-site this week at Natoli Headquarters for our Basics of Tablet Manufacturing & Troubleshooting training course. Attendees gained an immersive experience in learning the basics of tablet shapes and designs; press setup and operations; tooling options and steel types; tool inspections; and tool reworking and polishing. After a year of webinars and virtual learning, trainees were excited to be in-person (following safety protocols, of course) as nothing compares to the quality hands-on training offered here at our state-of-the-art facilities that allow you to be actively engaged and learning.
This week’s trainees are leaving with an understanding of fundamental concepts including:
- Basics of tablet shapes and designs
- Tablet press setup and operation: cause and effects
- General background of tooling options and steel types
- Formulation and granulation overview
- Tool inspection discussion
- Introduction to Natoli’s TM-II tool inspection system
- Hands-on tool reworking and polishing
Are you ready to get hands-on again? Save the date for our next Basics of Tablet Manufacturing & Troubleshooting course coming up later this year!