Looking for a way to securely store and transport your die segments and tooling? Natoli has the answer! Natoli’s Die Segment and Tooling Storage Boxes are one of the safest and most efficient ways to store, protect, and transport your investments!
The Die Segment Storage Box features rugged construction with foam inserts and outside clips to keep your die segments secure. Foam inserts are available in several sizes to accommodate different sized segments. These boxes are made of FDA compliant materials, and can be used with your company’s preexisting storage shelves. They can be nested horizontally or stored vertically in bookshelf style to maximize space. This cost-effective storage solution has been designed to stack securely, or rest upright on a flat on the bottom of the box.
As a world leading tooling manufacturer for more than 40 years, Natoli understands how important it is to keep your tooling secure and organized, that’s why we built in a side ID tag location for easy identification of segments. The Natoli Die Segment Storage Box was also designed to be used with Natoli Tool Storage Boxes to optimize shelf space and eliminate the need for additional shelves or storage units.
Tooling Storage Boxes safely store and protect punches and dies. They are constructed of easy-to-clean, FDA compliant materials. Each box contains an easy lift-out tray and nested lid for stacking.
- Removable tray allows interchanging of “B”, “D”, 533/328-45, and 533/328-33 tooling
- Trays have drainage holes for water and excess oil to escape
- Punches and dies can be stored together in sets
- Molded keyways and guides prevent tool damage
- Head support for easy tool removal
- Recessed handles ensure secure handling
- Lid design allows for stacking of multiple boxes
- An optional handle kit allows for ease of use in multiple applications such as ultrasonic cleaning sets
- Dimensions – 18 x 11 x 7″ (457 x 279 x 178 mm)
To learn more about Natoli’s storage solutions, check out our online catalog. To request more information or a quote, contact Natoli Engineering Company at +1 636-926-8900.