Natoli Headquarters was happy to welcome back our in-person training with a limited class-size in order to adhere to safety guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our three-day training course “Basics of Tablet Manufacturing & Troubleshooting” was held October 13-15, 2020. Attendees had the opportunity to learn straight from Natoli experts and have many hands-on training experiences unlike any other!
Natoli experts discussed the following topics:
- Tablet Press Setup, Operation, and Maintenance—Doug Kirsch
- Powder Compaction & Compression Overview—Randy Jung
- Rotary Tablet Press Tooling—Bill Turner
- Tablet Design Basics—John Norman
- Tablet Compression Tooling: Steel types, coatings, and metallurgy—Dave Holleran
- Multi-Tip Tooling—Kevin Queensen
Hands-on training included setup of tablet presses, experiences with cleaning machines, and much more! Attendees were provided catered lunches and had a trip to visit the top of the Arch in downtown St. Louis, MO.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity for training from Natoli experts! Visit our training calendar for upcoming dates and topics.