Natoli Scientific Training Course Instructors Include Industry Thought Leaders
Earlier this month, the Natoli Scientific R&D Laboratory in Telford, Pennsylvania presented a training course on the tablet development process and the basic principles of continuous manufacturing. Course instruction was provided by thought-leaders from the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry as well as members of the Natoli Scientific technical training staff.
In addition to the educational presentations that encouraged open discussion, trainees also gained first-hand experience with live demonstrations and the opportunity to meet for one-on-one consultations.
“I have been in pharmaceuticals for a long time and I was impressed with the amount of knowledge and experience Natoli has to offer,” commented an attendee.
The training course covered such topics as tablet compression with scale-up, compaction emulation, and formulation development strategies. Additionally, there were featured presentations on the following topics:
- Tablet Compression Troubleshooting and Simulation Process —Robert Sedlock, Natoli Scientific
- Functionality of Commonly Used Excipients — Allison Labriola, Chemroy (pictured below)
- Basic Principles of Granulation—Ed Godek, Glatt Air Techniques
- Technical and Scientific Considerations of Continuous Manufacturing – Pharmaceutical Granulations—Dilip Parikh, DPharma Group Inc,
Don’t miss the next training event from Natoli Scientific! Keep an eye on our Training Events Calendar for upcoming dates and topics.
Need support with formulation development or help with tableting difficulties? Natoli Scientific can help! Contact us today!
- Cannabis Tablets
- Cannabis Training
- Case Studies
- Common Issues
- Cypress California
- Faces of Natoli
- Featured Products
- Industry Trends
- Natoli Engineering
- Natoli Knowledge
- Natoli News
- Natoli Scientific
- Press Releases
- Tablet Compression Resource Center
- Tech Tips
- Technical Articles
- Tools & Tips
- Trade Shows
- Training & Events
- West Coast