If you missed our September Basics of Tablet Manufacturing and Troubleshooting course, you’re luck just changed. Because of high demand, we have added new dates, November 1-3, to be held at Natoli Engineering’s headquarters in St. Charles, MO., a suburb of St. Louis.
This three-day, up-close-and-personal instructional program is both classroom style and hands-on training and participation, and takes place in our state-of-the-art Natoli training center where participants will quickly learn the do’s and don’ts and how-to’s of the tablet manufacturing process and problem solving.
Who should attend:
This in-depth course is designed for anyone involved in the tablet compression industry, including pharmaceutical, veterinary, nutritional, confectionary and industrial markets with tooling technicians, tablet press operators, tablet press maintenance technicians, QC/QA personnel, research and development and their supervisors likely to receive the greatest benefit.
Takeaways will Include:
- Enhancing your knowledge of troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for tablet presses and tooling.
- Increasing your understanding of TSM specifications and tooling options in order to reduce downtime by minimizing compression problems.
- Basics of tablet shapes & designs
- Tablet press setup & operation – causes and effects
- General background of tooling options and steel types
- Tool Inspection
- Formulation and granulation overview
- Introduction to Natoli’s TM-II tool inspection system
- Hands-on tool and reworking & polishing
In addition to classes and open discussions, the final day will consist of several in-depth, hands-on sessions focusing on tablet press setup, tooling maintenance and tool inspection.
You will also have the opportunity to tour the Natoli 11-acre campus for an up-close-and-personal look into the unique Natoli manufacturing process of punches and dies, from design to completion.